WYE 029: Rescue Task Force with Thomas Beers
For full show notes, visit http://wyeradio.com/episode29.
In this episode, the guys talk to Thomas Beers, EMS Manager for Cleveland Clinic Health, about the concept of Rescue Task Force, or RTF, when it comes to Active Shooter Scenarios.
- Where did the Rescue Task Force concept originate?
- Is the RTF the best model to apply lifesaving treatments in the warm zone?
- Will most “active shooter” incidents be over before EMS or Fire arrive?
- Has EMS let the active shooter curriculum get out of control and be about sensational incidents instead of co-ordination with law enforcement.
- Can HM get MC to stop giggling long enough to get Thomas Beers to say “Yes, it’s gotten too sexy?”
Don’t forget to subscribe and rate the show!