In this episode, the guys are back together, in studio, after a 10 day quarantine since Jason left the area to visit family over the holiday. With new toys and equipment, hopefully the show sounds cleaner and crisper and all our bad jokes are easier to hear.
The guys discuss new segments, future guests and offer brief comments about recent events. Coming up in Season 3 you may hear:
- If Jason is actually retired. Or not. Or whatever
- How to handle an interview with a national radio show with Scott Kier
- Transitioning from LEO to Real Estate with Michael the Realtor
- The future of online learning/certification with Tom Bouthillet
- New segments on mental health and how we’re handling the stress of the job (or retirement) and Covid.